Why is it that people love this thing called Happy Hour so much? Let us tell you why. It not only is a way to get a few cheap drinks, but all in all it’s a way to relax, ease the mind, put all of your worries aside, forget about what happened at work, get a break from the kids and most importantly – having a darn good time which ends up tempting you to stay past Happy Hour. Take a look at these few Happy spots in town and see which one is calling your name. P.S. Remember to drink and drive responsibly!
- Michael’s On East – A piano lounge, this says it all. Who in their right mind would not love to sit around calm piano music as a cocktail slides down their throat. Strike up a fun conversation at the retro bar while drinking $5 domestic beer or well drinks and a handful of complimentary mixed nuts.
- The Table Creekside – Every day of the week, this waterfront cuisine offers Happy Hour with specials on drinks and small plates. Stuffed with fresh mint and limes is their signature drink, the Mojito for only $5. You will not want to leave after sipping on one of those.
- Bijou Cafe – First come, first serve at this popular Happy Hour. Every Monday-Saturday from 5-6:30pm enjoy $6 drinks and $1 off domestic beer. The folks behind the cozy bar, catering to your every need, are a big part of this Happy Hour’s appeal.
- Flynn’s on Venice Ave – Get a sneak peek of the wonders served at this peaceful wine bar. Wine for $6 from 4:30-6pm every Monday-Saturday!
- Saltwater Cafe – This little cafe is where you will find not only the best seafood but the best drinks. Check them out on Monday for Happy Hour all day long with 2 for 1 selected wines, well drinks, beer and $4 margaritas!
(Que the song by Pharrell…. “Because I’m happy…..)